Good neighbours are hard to come by. At Borough Market we have some of the best. To win your share of some of the most delicious pastries Borough Market has to offer this Christmas read on.
Bread Ahead was founded in 2013.
Matthew started his working life as a chef. His first 15 years were spent working alongside some of the best chefs in the UK throughout the 90s. In 2000 he set up his first bakery business. Based in the renowned Borough Market, Bread Ahead has become a destination for Londoners and food fanatics across the globe.
The Bakery School opened in February 2014 and is designed to show the public just how easy baking good bread can be. In 2019 the Ginger Pig first joined forces with Bread Ahead to offer a Sausage Sandwich workshop where students moved between our two workshops on Cathedral street to produce the ultimate tin loaf and 1.5 kg of sausages to take home.
We are now asking you to give us your ultimate mash up for the next Bread Ahead x Ginger Pig collaboration.
What’s at stake:
On Monday 20th December 2021, one lucky winner will be selected to win…
6 x Bread Ahead mince pies & 6 x Ginger Pig Traditional sausage rolls
How to enter the competition:
- Give @gingerpigltd and @breadaheadbakery a follow on Instagram
- Like the competition post (posted on 15.12.21) and add a comment about your ultimate mash-up for a Bread Ahead X Ginger Pig collaboration, tagging three friends who you think would also love to win this prize.
- Each new comment mentioning three friends counts as an individual entry, so get tagging!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of the Ginger Pig or Bread Ahead, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or business
- Winner must be 18 or over and have a postal address within the M25 or able to collect from one of the Ginger Pig’s 8 shops – if collecting from a shop please be aware you may need to queue with other customers to collect.
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they wish; each comment and 3 user tags count as one entry.
- No cash prize alternative will be available.
- Entry into the competition is valid from 15.12.2021 to 11.59pm on 20.12.2021.
- The competition winner will be selected based on their Bread Ahead X Ginger Pig collaboration suggestion after the competition has closed.
- The competition winner will be notified via Instagram direct message on 21.12.2021.
- The Ginger Pig and Garden Trading's decisions are final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid, at the sole discretion of the Ginger Pig.
- Should you win, the Ginger Pig will use your details to administer the prize.
- Ginger Pig and Bread Ahead reserve the right to substitute any prize item for an alternative of similar value.
- If you are the lucky winner, Ginger Pig and Bread Ahead reserve the right to use your name and or/image on the Ginger Pig and/or Bread Ahead social media as required, highlighting you as a winner.
- Ginger Pig and Bread Ahead reserve the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice, at any time.