Andrei's Easy Pork Shoulder Stew
500g diced pork shoulder
2 portobello mushrooms, chopped
250g tomato purée
2 onions, diced
2 potatoes, diced
100g smoked lardons
- Fry the diced onions and mushrooms in a casserole dish with little oil for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add in the diced pork shoulder and lardons and brown for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, seasoning and herbs and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cover with 300 ml of water.
- Cook over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and serve with mashed potatoes.
As a little thank you from us, we are offering 10% off all deliveries from our online shop for National Butchers' Week. Enter: BUTCHERSWEEK10 at the checkout.